Pages

Paris Fashion Week Day 3













Sneakers/Zapatos: YSL (Similar), Jeans/Tejanos: Zara, Sunglasses/Gafas: Ray Ban, Coat/Abrigo: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Marc Jacobs, Jumper/Jersey: Zara, Hat/Gorro: American Apparel (Similar)


This Fashion Week I decided to put more flat shoes than heels during the day and be comfortable and warm at the same time. That's why I put my new burgundy YSL sneakers on and my black fur combined with skinny jeans and a plain white jumper. One of my favourite outfits ever!
Enjoy the images from the Costume National show in Paris :)

En este Fashion Week preferi ponerme zapatos planos en vez de tacones durante el dia para ir mas comoda y abrigada al mismo tiempo. He combinado mis nuevas bambas de YSL con unos skinny jeans , una chaqueta de pelo, un jersey crudo y mi bolso de Marc Jacobs. Es uno de mis looks preferidos :)
Espero que os gusten las imagenes del desfile de Costume National. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment