Pages

Meatpacking District














Jacket/Cazadora: H&M (Similar), Jumper/Jersey: Zara, Hat/Gorro: Hat World, Bag/Bolso: Phillip Lim, Boots/Botas: Alexander Wang, Pants/Pantalones: Zara (Similar), Sunglasses/Gafas: Ray Ban


Oh God how much I love NYC! I didn't want to come back home, I could stay there forever...
Anyway I have a lot of exciting things to do and one of them is fly to Milan this Saturday for an amazing project you will discover soon and of course Fashion Week. Next stop is going to be Paris so stay tuned...
Sometimes I think that I live in my suitcase lol
Back to my outfit; I'm wearing a pair of leather pants from Zara, Alexander Wang boots, a leather quilt jacket from H&M, a second neoprene jacket from H&M as well and a creme jumper while holding my Phillip Lim bag.
xx

Como amo Nueva York! No hubiera querido volver a casa...podría estar aquí para siempre!
De todas maneras tengo muchas cosas sorpredentes que hacer y uno de ellas es mi viaje a Milan el próximo Sabado para un proyecto increíble que pronto descubriréis y por supuesto el Fashion Week.
Mi próxima parada va a ser Paris asi que estoy muy feliz.
A veces pienso que vivo en mi maleta lol!
Volviendo a mi look, llevo puesto unos pantalones de cuero de Zara, botas de Alexander Wang, una chaqueta acolchada de H&M, una segunda chaqueta de neopreno por debajo, un jersey color crema y mi bolso de Phillip Lim! Espero que os guste...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment