Pages

All The Pretty Stuff










Jacket/Cazadora: Bershka (Similar), T-shirt/Camiseta: Zara (Similar), Pants/Pantalones: Zara (Similar), Shoes/Zapatos: Zara (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Sunglasses/Gafas: Rayban, T-shirt/Camiseta: Zara, Necklace/Collar: Tous


Valentine's day is getting close and I want to wish all of you to have an amazing and romantic day, sharing special moments with the people you love!!! I already got my present and it's nothing else than this amazing heart necklace from Tous. I love it :)
Back to my look; today I put my heels on and I feel more confident than ever! Combined with leather pants, a cream leather jacket and a plain linen top while holding my favorite Chanel 2.55 bag. What do you think?

El día de San Valentín se está acercando y quiero desear a todos vosotros un día espectacular y romántico, compartiendo los momentos especiales con las personas que más amas. Yo ya tuve mi regalo y no es nada más que un fantástico collar de corazón de Tous. Me encanta!
Volviendo a mi look, hoy me he decidido ponerme estos botines altísimos que aun así me hacen sentir super femenina y segura ;) Combinados con mis pantalones de cuero, una chaqueta de piel color crema y una camiseta simple de lino. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment