Pages

New York Fashion Week Day 1









Skirt/Falda: H&M, Sweater/Jersey: Zara, Hat/Gorro: H&M, Jacket/Chaqueta: Zara (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Marc Jacobs, Boots/Botas: Alexander Wang


Last Saturday I arrived in NYC for one of the most important projects I've ever been involved to. As most of you know I teamed up with Marc Jacobs for an amazing event during the New York Fashion Week and I also attended the Marc by Marc Jacobs show on Monday.
I was supposed to be at the Marc Jacobs show as well but unfortunately the designer postponed it to Thursday, so I could't make it.
I was staying at the Standard High Line Hotel in Meatpacking District, one of the most amazing hotels in the city and I experienced the down town life at last!!!
I had a super busy schedule full of shows, interviews, dinners and a lot of shopping :)

I'm in Paris at the moment and on Sunday I'm flying back to Barcelona until the Fashion Week brings me back to "The City of Light" once again.

I can't wait to show you more pictures!!! Come back for more...!

No comments:

Post a Comment