Pages

Cowboy Boots










Boots/Botas: Zara (Similar), Jeans/Tejanos: Zara (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Jumper/Jersey: Zara (Similar), Hat/Gorro: H&M, Jacket/Chaqueta: Sheinside


I was obsessed with these boots since the first time I saw them online and I'm happy I made them mine a few weeks ago :)
I combined them with a pair of skinny jeans and I think they match perfectly together. I'm also wearing a gorgeous jacket from Sheinside with a black jumper while holding my Balenciaga bag. Do you like it?

Me enamore de estas botas la primera vez que las vi en la web de Zara y estoy super contenta que las hice mias hace un par de semanas.
Me las he puesto con unos skinny jeans y creo que hacen una combinación perfecta. También llevo una chaqueta super mona de Sheinside con un jersey negro y mi bolso Balenciaga. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment