Pages

Be Casual, Be You...









Pants/Pantalones: Zara (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Hat/Gorro: H&M, Jacket/Cazadora: H&M (Similar), Creepers/Zapatos: Zara (Similar), Top: Zara


I know I haven't posted for a while but I'm back once again :) I have beed so busy, working like crazy and I literally have no time, even for myself :/
This month I'm going to Paris twice and I'm very excited about that :) I have been travelling a lot lately and I have some very interesting trips during 2013!!!
Back to my look; today I'm wearing a pair of leather pants, an amazing top from Zara, black creepers and a biker leather jacket from H&M. I hope you like the combination! xx

Ya se que no he publicado durante un tiempo pero ya estoy de vuelta :) He estado muy ocupada trabajando muchisimo y literalmente no he tenido tiempo ni para mi misma.
Este mes viajaré a Paris dos veces y estoy muy emocionada por eso. He estado viajando mucho ultimamente y mis planes dicen que tendré que coger bastantes vuelos durante el año 2013!!!
Mi look de hoy consiste de unos pantalones de piel, un top espectacular de Zara, unos creepers negros y una cazadora de piel de H&M. Espero que os guste :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment