Pages

Studs On My Converse








Shoes/Zapatos: Converse, Pants/Pantalones: Mango (Similar), Jacket/Chaqueta: Zara (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Tous, Jumper/Jersey: Zara (Similar), Nail Polish/Pintauñas: Essie
                          FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVIN/TWITTER
When my boyfriend was in Tokyo I asked him to find a pair a studded Converse for me but he never found the perfect ones...Fortunately I checked the 6 Stars Rock website and I finally got the ones I wanted :) Without a doubt the look had to be casual, so I styled my shoes up with a pair of leather pants, a bomber jacket with leather sleeves, a tiger jumper and my new Tous handbag! Do you like it? Stay tuned for more...
Cuando mi novio estuvo en Tokyo le pedí unas bambas Converse con tachuelas, pero fue imposible encontrar las que me gustaban. Hace poco tuve la suerte encontrarlas en la web de 6 Stars Rock y por fin me llegaron a casa! Que os parecen? Las he combinado con unos pantalones de piel, una chaqueta bomber con mangas de piel (de color crudo) y mi nuevo bolso de Tous que seguramente voy a llevar bastante esta temporada! Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment