Pages

Total Black Look








Shorts: H&M, Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Jacket/Chaqueta: H&M, Top: Zara (Similar), Sunglasses/Gafas: Uterqüe(Similar), Clutch: Friis & Company (Similar), Necklace/Collar: H&M (Similar)


I love total black looks and that's my proposal for today. This is an outfit I can wear for a day or a night time maybe with a less casual top. I got the shorts and the jacket are from the H&M's Trend Collection last season and I adore the structure and how they look together or separately. I styled up the look with a pair of pointed leather shoes with transparent heel and a neon necklace. I hope you like it :)

Me encantan los total black looks y esta es mi propuesta para hoy. Es un outfit que puedo llevar durante el día o por la noche con un top más ligero y menos casual. Los shorts y la chaqueta los compré de H&M la temporada pasada y son de la colección Trend. Me gusta llevarlos juntos o separados porque son prendas fáciles y especiales al mismo tiempo. Los zapatos son de punta y tacón de metacrilato y el collar da un toque fluor en el look. Espero que os guste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment