Pages

New York Fashion Week Diaries









Blazer/Americana: Zara, Top: H&M, Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Belt/Cinturón: Mango, Shorts: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Ray BanWatch/Reloj: Michael Kors, Bracelets/Pulseras: Stephen Einhorn, Tiffany & Co, Aristocrazy


Hello everyone from the sunny New York City! I was supposed to have brunch with my boyfriend right now but I stayed in to post before I go to the shows. 
It has been a hectic week until now, and I have to admit I'm already quite tired. New York has treated me very well though! Im having a great time!

I went to the Alexander Wang show the other day and I wasn't really surprised that I loved every single design once again. He is always so amazing and I always adore the collections. With main colors were black and white but some had metallic details. Mr. Wang made me fall in love again. He is one of my favorite designers and I feel very lucky to get to see his show.

I was at the Opening Ceremony party on Sunday where Lil Kim was performing! It was amazing...I guess many of you have already checked my pictures on Instagram...if not find me!!! zinafashionvibe

My boyfriend is really angry with me so I guess that I have to go lol! I will be back really soon. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment