Pages

"Strass" Me Out










Sweater/Jersey: Bershka, Clutch: Maison Du Posh, Shoes/Zapatos: Mango (Similar), Jeans/Tejanos: Bershka (Similar), Sunglasses/Gafas: Uterqüe(Similar)


These days the weather is getting colder and colder, but I don't think I'm ready for coats and heavy clothes yet...and that's one of the reasons I get the flu back :(
Today I decided to wear my gorgeous loose jeans with "strassed" details, combined with a striped sweater in blue, black and white shades, black suede pointed heels while holding a python clutch from Maison Du Posh! xx

Estos días las temperaturas han bajado bastane, pero aun no estoy preparada para sacar los abrigos y la ropade invierno de mi armario. Probablemente esta es una de las razones que mi constipado ha vuelto :(
Hoy he decidido llevar mis tejanos "oversized" con detalles de pedrería, combinados con un jersey de rayas y tacones de salón negros! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment