Pages

The Shirt








Pants/Pantalones: Bershka (Similar), Belt/Cinturón: Mango, Clutch: Miu Miu, Shirt/Camisa: Suiteblanco, Heels/Zapatos: Zara (Similar), Watch/Reloj: Daniel Wellington, Blazer/Blasier: Suiteblanco


Tomorrow I'm flying to Paris for the Men's Fashion Week and I bet it's going to be a blast. I can't wait to take another fashion dose and also spend time with my boyfriend and my friends who are already there :) According to the weather forecast Paris is going to be freezing these days so I packed the as much warm clothes as I could...brrrrr

Today I'm wearing a pair of high waisted skinny pants, a sheer shirt, pointed leather heels, and an oversized blazer while holding my beautiful Miu Miu clutch. I hope you like it...xx

Mañana viajaré otra vez a Paris para la semana de la moda masculina! Será un fin de semana lleno de desfiles pero también pasaré tiempo con mi novio y amigos que me esperan allí. Según el tiempo hará mucho frio así que preparé una maleta con prendas de mucho abrigo.

Hoy llevo unos pantalones skinny de tiro alto, una camisa de rombos transparente, tacones de salón negros, una blazer oversized y mi precioso clutch de Miu Miu. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment