Pages

Casual shopping outfit

koln
koln3 
koln6
koln5
koln4
This is my idea of the perfect outfit for a day of shopping and sightseeing. I wore this outfit yesterday while we visited some lovely vintage shops and attended some great exhibitions. We walked about 20 kilometers this day, so comfort in clothes is needed. By the way, if you happen to be in Cologne, it is really worth while to visit the 1960's exhibition from Claes Oldenburg in the Ludwig museum. The exhibition is open to visit till the 30th of September.

We shot these photos in an amazing park called the Aachener weiher park. They had some nice swingchairs that I had to try out myself :) I am wearing a top from Zara, H&M necklace, skirt from Ax Paris, Michael Kors watch, See by Chloe bag, Versace sunglasses via Designerseven and New Balance sneakers via Brandos.

No comments:

Post a Comment