Pages

Cologne

 k7
 k4
k14k8
k6
k11
k10
k9
k3
 k1
k12
At this moment I am in Cologne, enjoying a short break with my bf. It´s a lovely city, with so many things to do and visit, Today we went to see the dom which is Germany’s largest cathedral, did some shopping (I will show you later what I bought), had something to drink at a real "biergarten" and ate the most amazing spring rolls and bami goreng at a very nice vegetarian restaurant (how cute is that sticker, I totally agree with that hehe).
Tomorrow we are planning to go to visit some vintage shops and go to an exhibition about the 1960's in the Ludwig museum. So much fun!

And for those who are interested, I am wearing a Topshop skirt, Zara top, Monki necklace, Chanel bag, Prada sunglasses and H&M sandals. Talk to you later my dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment